This is a brief guide that will help you to open an account of your organization in the two environments where you will work creating your campaigns.
You must register both a user and your company in StockCrowd.
In StockCrowd we work with two environments. A testing environment called Sandbox and a Production environment. In both environments you must register your user and organization or company. We provide the links in the welcome email ;)
1.-To register the user you must enter the links provided and click on the question, don´t you have an account?
• A new window will open in which you must enter: name, surname and email. The email you indicate will be the user to always access the corresponding environment.
• Once completed you will receive an email at the email address you indicated, with the instructions to activate the account.
Using email as a username and creating your password.
2.-To register your organization you must go back to the previous links and enter the name and password of the user created previously and click on, have you not registered your organization?
• A new tab will open in which you must enter the information that you are requested about the organization.
Below we show you in a visual way the windows that will open in each of the steps mentioned:
Sign up an user:
Sign up an organization:
* the url must have the http: //
Access to the administration area
We will begin to configure the campaign in the StockCrowd Administration Area which you can access through the links established for each of the environments.
To access you must:
1. Enter the previously created user: email and password
2. Select your organization
After making this double selection, the Administration Area will open and you can start creating your fundraising campaign