In the BackOffice, once you enter the organization you have registered for the first time, you will see a start screen without built campaigns. You must select the “Create new campaign” button and choose the type of campaign you wish to configure. In this case, it should be the last option of the drop-down:
- StockCrowd in permanent donation mode
The title you choose here will be your "campaign" title. Remember that, it will be editable later in the General Data tab.
Navigating within the BackOffice in the permanent donation mode you will find different sections that we will detail below:
Main menu of the BackOffice: Here you will find different options that will make it easier for you to navigate through the BackOffice.
Visualization: It allows you to visualize the result of your campaign as you create or edit it.
Help: This button will appear every time you access a section of the BackOffice where there is a related article within our Academy.
Academy: Enter our Academy so you can consult any questions that may arise in the process of creating / editing your campaign.
My campaigns: Access any of your campaigns at any time.
Language: Choose the language in which you feel most comfortable to view your BackOffice.
Access your Stockcrowd user settings.
ICON Home: This button will take you to the Home from where you can create new campaigns, as well as access the ones already created.
ICON Clock: is the icon that shows the options of the BackOffice home tab. This icon with its tabs are the ones you will always see from any side of the BackOffice, included from the Home of the same without being within any campaign. This icon includes general information about the campaigns you develop and the information will begin to be completed once the first campaign sees the light. Until then the tabs will be enabled but without associated information.
The rest of the icons will only be displayed when you are configuring a campaign.
To enter a campaign you must select the left button "select" that you will see in the image once it is finished filling in the general data of the new campaign created.
Campaign menu: In this section we will find the different options we have to design and manage our campaign.
ICON Screen: this icon will display the “content” tabs of your campaign:
- General data: we have seen it before. It is the first tab that you must complete and that opens by default when creating a new campaign.
- Campaign templates: As we mentioned before, from here you can access the different templates available for your campaign. Choose the one you like the most or adapt to your needs and click on “My Campaign” to visualize what is going on during the creation / editing process. Click on "Download" if you have finished and want to generate the HTML file.
ICON Two wheels: in this icon the “configuration” tabs of the campaign will be displayed:
- Widget: The widget is the dynamic banner that our software provides so you can integrate it into your Home and serve as a direct access to your campaign to any user who accesses your website.
- Form: In this section you will be able to choose the design that you want to be shown in the modality of payment, signature collection etc. Go here for more info.
- Button: Here you can create and design a button to insert into your website and give you access to the form.
- RRSS: in this space you will have to configure the messages that you want to show as default in the campaign landing and in the thank you page. These preconfigured messages will help the user to share the campaign and / or donation on their social networks.
- Messaging: in this tab you can configure both the mail server that sends the thank you messages and the email templates. By default all emails leave from our servers and the software has some templates already configured to send thank you emails. In case you want the mail server of your organization to send the emails to the donors, you can trust it in the messaging tab> configuration by following the indicated steps. In case you want to edit the template and thank you you can do it in the messaging> personalization tab, where you must select the options:
A) Template type: campaign contribution
B) Language: the desired
C) Load the HTML file in .vm format
- Donation certificates: only in the case that your organization decides to automate the sending of the donation certificate, it is here where you must upload your Word format with the appropriate parameters. To see the parameters to be added, select the upper right button “options” and download the natural person and legal entity template. Add the values that you will see [PARAM_ […]) to your donation certificate in Word format and upload it by selecting the option “establish natural person certificate” and “establish legal person certificate”. It is very important that you prove that it has been uploaded well so you must first upload it in the testing environment (sandbox), make a donation with the test card that we will provide you and verify that it arrives correctly filled. In this same tab, all donation certificates that the donor is requesting will be grouped and the information of all of them will be automatically included to model 182 that you can view and download at any time by selecting the “options” button in the area top of the page.
- Related campaigns: Does not apply to this type of campaign
- Contribution box: does not apply to this type of campaign
- Peer to Peer: space in which you will configure your Peer to Peer Marketplace in case you have hired it.
- Tracking code: space in which you will indicate your Google Analytics UA code and the Facebook and Twitter pixels in the case of making announcements of your campaign. Everything related to the monitoring and measurement of your campaigns can be consulted here by your technical team> TM Guide - v1
- Mailchimp: space in which you will link your mailchimp, in the case of working with said messaging manager to easily export the donor list.
- Facebook: space in which you will configure your Facebook application ID so that when sharing the messages the donor always sees the URL of your domain and not that of StockCrowd. In the case of wanting to configure this option, we will send you a specific manual that details the steps to follow.
- Payment gateways: space in which you will configure the payment gateway (s) that you will connect to your campaign.