In the BackOffice, once you have accessed your organization's account, you will see the buttons that will allow you to create the different types of campaigns. In this case, you must choose the second one: New donation landing
Once you have chosen the type of campaign, you must fill in the basic data of your campaign:
- Title: This field refers to the title of your campaign. Remember that you can edit it at any time in the General Information tab.
- Currency: You must choose the campaign base currency.
- Country: This country refers to the country of issuance of the donation certificate. In the event that you are not issuing donation certificates, you will need to choose a country anyway.
- Base language: Campaigns can be multi-language, but we must choose a base language for the campaign and make the translations to the rest of the languages afterward.
Once you have filled in these fields, all the available options for this type of campaign will be displayed. Depending on the type of campaign chosen, the software offers various template possibilities.
In this article, we show you what the Modern template looks like and what possibilities it offers you when displaying the content of your campaign.
Here you can find different examples of campaigns with Modern template, each one totally different. Both the colors, the structure, and the different sections are customizable, being able to add the ones that best suit your campaign needs.
Below we go on to detail each of these sections and how you can easily configure them. As you create your campaign, you can view it in your Modern template at all times.
- In the drop-down menu on the left: Content > Campaign Templates.
- Pressing the icon of an eye that will appear in the upper left part of the BackOffice.
1 Title and 2 Brief description of the campaign:
To enter a title and a brief description of the campaign you must do it from Content> General Information.
From general Information you can also edit:
- Main campaign color: That will mark the color of the "Donate" button and the different sections of the landing.
- Campaign logo or Campaign image: This logo will appear in the upper left part of the campaign and in the lower part if you enable the "Contact us" section.
- Donation Button Text: Allows you to customize the donation button text that appears in section 3.
- Other options: on the right side of General Information (Duration and Goal/ Configuration) you have different sections that you can edit for your Modern template.
- The start date and the days of duration can be used to have an end date in which the donate button is automatically disabled.
- You can decide whether to show the number of participants.
- Show or hide the list of participants that will appear in the Sponsors section.
- Show or hide the amount raised.
All other options are not available for this template.
3. Header image:
At the top of the Landing, you can enter a video, an image, or a set of images. To enter this image you must access CONTENT> Header and footer> Header.
Here you can choose between entering a video or a set of images.
- Video: to enter the video you need a YouTube or Vimeo URL. You should know that the video on the cover, due to the browsers themselves, will play without sound, so it is important that you choose a video where the image is given more importance or has subtitles.
- Image or carousel: You can enter one or more images. In the case of entering more than one, they will be displayed every few seconds.
4. Donation form
We can access the donation form from the Donate button. Once inside, the donation modality will be displayed with the amounts, periodicities, etc.
Everything that this form contains can be configured from CONFIGURATION> Form. We leave you here a guide where the options are explained in more detail.
5. Navigation submenus
As we add sections to our landing, submenus will be configured in the upper area that will allow navigation by click in addition to navigation by scroll.
6. Information (First block of information):
In your campaign you can enter several blocks of information where you can add texts, images, videos and documents.
To configure the one that will appear at the top you must access CONTENT> Information (Story).
Once here, you can edit the title of this section by clicking on "Edit Header" that you will find at the top right.
To add Information (Story) within this section, click on "Add" at the top right. You can add as many as you need so that they will be placed one below the other within this section, which you can access from the main menu.
In each Story, you will be able to enter a fully customizable text in terms of size, font, color, etc., and add images, a video, or a document to it.
7. More information (second block of information)
In this block of information, as in "Information", you can add as many "attachments" or stories as necessary and they will appear one below the other, within this section. You can enter texts, images, videos, and even files.
The look and feel of this section are the same as that of "Information". This will allow you to have two sections of text of the same appearance but customizable in terms of the text format or what accompanies it, be it a video, an image, or a document.
8. Sponsors (third block of information)
The sponsors' block can be useful to present collaborating companies, sponsors, etc., and also to show the list of donors for your campaign.
To access this section go to your campaign> CONTENT> Sponsors.
To add a sponsor, simply click on Add Sponsor, on the button that you will find in the top right.
To add a sponsor you only need a logo and select the level of sponsor that corresponds to it. There are 3 levels available. Level 1 will make the logos appear larger and at the top of the section, while the rest of the levels will make the logos smaller as they appear at lower levels.
You can also add a url to the logo, which leads to the Sponsor's website or the url that you want.
All these levels will share a title that you can edit from the Edit Header option, which you will find to the left of the "Add Sponsor" button.
Keep in mind that this title will be shared not only by the 3 levels of sponsors but also by the list of participants.
9. FAQs (fourth block of information)
You can introduce a frequently asked questions section in your campaign that solves the most recurrent doubts of your donors.
To do this, go to your campaign> CONTENT> FAQs, and as in the rest of the content blocks, you can edit the title clicked on the "Edit header" button that you will find in the upper right.
To add questions and answers we will simply have to click on Options> Add Question
10. Updates/blog (fifth block of information)
This block of information can be used as a blog or a section where you can present news or news.
The difference with respect to Story and Documents is that we can associate a date with it so that this publication that we configure updates itself in our campaign.
The way to create an update is the same as in previous sections, with the difference that there will be an extra field to fill in, which will be the publication date.
The contact data that appears in the footer shows the data configured at the organization level. If you would like different ones to be shown for your campaign, you can customize them from CONTENT> Organization Info:
You can also customize the color from CONTENT> Header and Footer> Footer.
Here you will also find the option to hide this section.